Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Wedding Diet

So, One thing that was determined to be a decided fact is that I need to seriously loose my 20 (hopefully 30) pounds again before the wedding (hopefully before dress shopping). I have decided that I will do a non-processed food diet. Some people call this the Paleodiet and others call it the God Diet. Regardless of the name, it is basically that you only eat stuff that is grown, hunted, or gathered. I completed two extremely successful days and dropped about 4lbs of water weight! YAY! Well, Shane and I were looking up some post-vacation detoxing programs so that we could jump start the weight loss process. One thing that we have found a lot of research on and good things about is a Juice Detox. Basically, you juice a bunch of fruits and veggies and just drink that for 3 or 4 days. It is supposed to be a really good way to clense the colon and all that. Well I am halfway through the day and I can't stomach it. I loved the fruit juice that I made this morning, but I can't seem to make any of the veggie juices taste good. Not to mention Shane is sick, so I think we are scrapping this whole juice thing and going back to the Paleodiet.

On the wedding front, we heard from the Broadmoor and they are booked on October 5, 2013 so we are looking at either the week before or the week after. We are taking a trip down to Colorado Springs this weekend on the 8th in order to view all of the venues and pick some places. We will also be seeing some of the rooms and cottage accomodations. Hopefully one of these works and we have our venue secured! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment